The token distribution system is tied to the leaderboard status, and league/division position. To read more about the leaderboards, visit the Leareboard Section, but put plainly, there are 5 leagues, split into divisions of 50 players each:
- Championship League - Best 50 players in the world
- Diamond League - Next top 10% of the players
- Platinum League - Next top 20% of the players
- Gold League - Next top 30% of the players
- Silver League - Bottom 40% of the players, entry level league
The distribution of tokens will work in a following fashion:
- 5% goes to the developer team, us - Hora Games
- 5% for marketing purposes (referral system, influencer rewards, etc.)
- 90% goes to the players:
- A fixed value, 250% of the token count of an average diamond player is reserved for each of the 50 champions
- 40% of the remainder is reserved for the diamond league players
- 30% of the remainder is reserved for the platinum league players
- 20% of the remainder is reserved for the gold league players
- 10% of the remainder is reserved for the silver league players
The smart contract minting*** is going to create tokens on a monthly basis in value of a monthly user base number multiplied by 100 , and no more than 100 million tokens per deployment. The token cap is 12 billion tokens.
You can read an in-depth article about the Hora Token here: https://medium.com/@horagames/leaderboard-and-hora-token-distribution-system-in-crypto-idle-miner-2fb0bac6498a
*** Minting of tokens is a term broadly used in the crypto-world, and it represents the creation of tokens by a smart-contract. In our case, the Hora Token minting will be done manually.
Article is closed for comments.