IMPORTANT: You need to have Crypto Idle Miner v1.2.1 installed in order to withdraw tokens on Tron wallets. All previous withdrawal requests to ethereum wallets will be cancelled by our side (since we have moved token to Tron network). Just submit your withdraw request again and you will receive your Hora Tokens.
DO NOT USE THE CONTRACT OR EXCHANGE ADDRESS AS A WITHDRAWAL ADDRESS, IF YOU DO THAT, YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR TOKENS! THERE IS NO WORKAROUND!
Always try to withdraw a small amount of tokens the first time you withdraw, in order to test that you are receiving Hora Tokens in your wallet.
Currently supported wallets are: TronLink and Trust Wallet.
Watch video with instructions:
Name: Hora Token
Network: Tron (TRC20)
Contract address: TNjt5fShPVJ4YpsLuU4THuBbg58g2bZoLk
Trust Wallet (Mobile)
Huobi Wallet (Mobile) — Coming soon!
Total supply: 100 millions and we will increase supply by 100 millions each month.
Minting cap: 12 billions
Expected total supply mint time: 10 years
With great gaming tactics come great Hora Tokens! The time has come to let all of you, our dear players, know that the Hora Token withdraw option is now officially live! From this day forward, as long as you are ranked on the leaderboard, you will get a certain number of tokens determined by your leaderboard rankings.
All players that are meeting the criteria for token distribution will be able to withdraw once per week, all or some of the tokens, which is entirely up to the players themselves. The withdraw panel is located in the User Profile popup within the game, under the Withdraw button.
The withdraw panel is composed of the following elements:
Token Balance and Pending Withdrawals:
- Token Balance is the current balance you have appointed to your account.
- Pending Withdrawals are withdraws that are stored in our database as pending requests, which will be fulfilled once a week.
- To TRC20 Tron wallet
- To FaucetHub account (coming soon)
- This is where you input a Tron Wallet address. Keep in mind, all Tron wallet addresses follow the same generative pattern, beginning with a T, following the address hash (ex. TWWP1XN9CYNwxYakKoijoiCAScampzQbNg).
- You may choose if you want to withdraw all of the Tokens allocated to your account, or keep some on your profile for future withdrawals. Minimal withdraw amount of the tokens is 100.
- This is where your previous transaction will be listed, as well as transaction currently undergoing the verification process, meaning you can check the status of your undergoing transaction on the network as well. Once the transaction’s verified, the info panel will be updated accordingly.
Now that we’ve went over the basics of the in-game dialogue, it’s time to get a bit technical, and help all of you out as much as we can in the initial setup of your respective wallets.
First of all, since this is a custom Tron chain Token, they can only be withdrawn into Tron wallets (or in future exchanges) that support custom TRC20 Tokens. We’ll go over a few PC and Mobile options:
Mobile (currently unavailable)
TronWallet — One of the most intuitive and well thought out mobile wallet, with a really easy, beginner friendly UI , and a bunch of extra features for advanced users, including a Decentralized Exchange (DEX).
- TronWallet automatically recognizes Tron tokens, so everything you need to do is to receive your first deposit of Hora Tokens, and they’ll show up in your portfolio.
TronLink — iOS / Android mobile wallet, with lots of features, and a really nice and intuitive UI. TronLink will recognize Hora Token as well when you first time receive it, but if you want to enable it before you receive some tokens you can make it done in the following fashion:
- Once in the main wallet page, hit the Add Asset button.
- This will take you to the list of all available cryptocurrencies supported by the wallet
- Add in the following parameters:
- Contract Address: TNjt5fShPVJ4YpsLuU4THuBbg58g2bZoLk or just type HORA in search field.
- Once you’ve filled all the required fields, hit the Done button in the top right corner
TronLink Chrome — PC counterpart for TronLink, it comes as an extension for Google Chrome (and other Chromium browsers for example Brave).
- In the Menu tab (right top icon in the dialogue, three parallel lines), hit the Asset Management button.
- Once in the Add Tokens panel, add in the following parameters:
- Token name or full contract Address: TNjt5fShPVJ4YpsLuU4THuBbg58g2bZoLk or just type HORA in search field.
- Once you’ve inputted everything in their respective field, hit Next
- Hora Token should now be listed in your portfolio, and you’ll receive accurate info of your current balance once you’ve withdrawn your first batch of allocated tokens.
We’ve went over some of the wallets that are supporting custom Tron tokens, however, keep in mind, there is a lot of different options for wallets, both PC, Mobile as well as Hardware and paper wallets which can receive custom Tron tokens, however, we won’t go over them in this guide, there’s plenty of information online as is.
If you have any questions or you need help with the withdrawal process of Hora Tokens, feel free to contact us at our official Discord/Telegram channels or send us an email to: email@example.com