Did you get sick of your phone ringing, switched handsets and didn't like the options provided by the manufacturer, or do you simply want to hear your favorite artist every time your phone rings? So today's tip is for you! Following up on our tutorial board , we will teach you how to set any song as a ringtone on your Android smartphone - all you need is an audio file; check it out below!
As the vast majority of Android users already know, to set any ringtone, just go to your device's settings, access the sound section and set a new ringtone from a pre-defined list. However, depending on the manufacturer of the device and the modifications made to the system, it may not always be easy to place a song as a ringtone, or even more specifically, just a part of it.
Because of this fact, we will use the Ringtone Maker application to guarantee the success of our task - which can be downloaded via the card at the end of this article. It is worth mentioning, however, that as in other cases, the Play Store offers several options for applications with the same purpose, so if you prefer to use another app, feel free!
Without further ado, let's follow the instructions.
- When you open Ringtone Maker, the app will display a list of all the songs available on your device - not considering music associated with streaming services like Spotify, for example; if you want to listen to the song before you start editing, just tap on its name;
- After you have heard your options, tap on the three dots located next to the desired song name and select the Edit option .
- With the music open in the editor, use the two side tabs to define a period of, preferably, 30 seconds - since this is usually the duration of a common ring;
- With the chosen passage, touch the Play button to make sure you are selecting the desired period of the song;
- With everything ready, touch the save icon located at the top of the display;
- Now, define a name for your edition and select through the menu which will be the purpose of your creation: ringtone, alarm, notification sound or just another music track.
- With everything set, tap Save ;
- If you have chosen to make a ringtone, choose whether the ringtone will be used for only one specific contact or as a general ringtone for your device;
- There, you have defined the chosen piece of music as your ringtone!
For those who want more precision in their editing, in addition to having the aforementioned side tabs available, it is possible to define an exact time for the start and end of the chosen stretch through the Start and End fields , and use the magnifying glass icons to be able to increase and decrease the display of the banner on the screen.
The app also brings with it the options of " fade in " and " fade out " for lighter transitions - where the volume increases and decreases, respectively, gradually as it moves away from its beginning or end. To access this feature, tap on the speaker icon located on the top bar.
It is also possible to choose between the options of " Trim ", " Remove middle " and " Paste " - located at the beginning of the bottom panel - to select which part of the song will be displayed according to the highlighted section. As is clear from the icons, the " Trim " will only touch the inner part of the selection, the " Remove middle " will touch what is outside the selection and " Paste " will insert a previously cut portion into the selection; to make this cut, just highlight a section, touch the three points located on the top bar and then touch Cut .
Now, with these tips, it was easy to define your favorite artist's music as a ringtone, wasn't it? Ringtone Maker saves all the ringtones created by you through the app to your device's internal storage; because of that, if you want to switch your phone ringtone between your creations, just access the Android settings menu and choose between the created ringtones.
You guys can download sound mp3 for devices at sonidos para celular
So, did you like this tutorial more? Share it with your friends and don't forget to tell us, in the comments, what you would like to see here at TudoCelular Ensina.
Please sign in to leave a comment.